SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, October 9, 2013

IDENTIFICATION

You live in an age when you almost need to carry identification papers everywhere you go.  You do not need to have any identification to prove who you are to Me.  I knew you from the foundation of the earth.  Your name is written on the palms of My hands.  You are known not only to Me, but all of heaven knows you.  Even demons know you.  Remember when the seven brothers of Sce'va were trying to cast out the demons in someone, and they said, "Paul I know; but who are you?" 

You never have to fear that demons know you because there are definitely more angels with the knowledge of you than there are demons.  I am the captain of the Heavenly Hosts, and I am able to send angels to rescue you whenever you call on My name.

Angels hearken to the voice of My Word when it is spoken through you.  Call on My name, praise Me in song with scriptural songs, and worship Me throughout the day.  When you do this faith fully, moment by moment, My angels will always be near to help you.

EPHESIANS 1:4;ISAIAH 49:16;ACTS 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment