SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, October 21, 2013

FALL

Ever since the "Fall" of mankind in the garden, people have been stumbling and falling.  It is easy to stumble and fall when you are walking in a dark place.  This world is getting darker and darker, and many believers are falling away from the pure truth of My good news.  Just as Paul wrote Timothy,
so many have become lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God.

I am the light of this world and only as you walk in the light of My love day by day will My Spirit be able to keep you from falling.  I have called you to be a light shining in the midst of this darkness.
As you allow My light within you shine before men, you will be able to help others in My body from falling by giving in to their own lusts..

The good news is that as the world grows darker, those who remain faithful to Me will grow brighter and brighter until that Day when I return.  Keep shining and I will brighten your steps and brighten your path as you go about your daily tasks.  You will have no fear of falling or failing Me.  I am able to keep that which you have committed Me from falling against that Day.

1 TIMOTHY 4:1; MATTHEW 5:16;

No comments:

Post a Comment