SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ENERGY

I know there are days when you just feel spent.  You think your energy has been depleted.  The truth, however, is that you have not spent the time needed to rest in My presence.  When you rest in My presence, My Holy Spirit will be able to energize you. 

Physical exercise also helps you to have more energy, but it does not profit you as much as spiritual exercise does.  Your spiritual food is My Word and your spiritual exercise is prayer.  When you have a balanced diet of My Word daily and time spent communing with Me throughout your day, you will not be exhausted at the end of the day.

My servant Paul exhorted Jude to build himself up in his most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit. Take time today to just rest your body and pray in the Spirit.  My Spirit then will be able to touch both your body and your inner being with the electricity of My presence and your battery will be recharged to continue the day in My strength.  My joy is your strength.

JUDE 20; NEHEMIAH 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment