SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, February 22, 2013

CHALLENGES

Every day you are faced with challenges.  There may be a leak in your plumbing, a reorganization in your work place, or a child who brought home a bad grade from school.  Truly life is full of challenges. 

When those challenges come, I want you to instantly turn to Me.  Give me the problem whatever it is and then try to think of a promise from My Word that you can declare over the problem.  For example, when you have a plumbing problem, you could declare "I commit this work of fixing this plumbing issue to you, Lord, and I know you will establish my thoughts and show me what to do."  If there is a problem in your work place, you can declare: "You are my peace, Lord, and I will just pray about this."  Give me the details of the problem and then I can send you My peace.  When a child is struggling in school, declare over that child: "You have My mind (the mind of Christ).

When challenges come your way, pray the promise out loud.  Then glance at the problem and gaze at Me.  When you do this, your mind will be renewed to think My thoughts instead of negative thoughts.

2 CORINTHIANS 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment