SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

READY YOURSELF

You live in the age that I called "The beginning of sorrows." The whole earth is travailing as it awaits the manifestation of the sons of God. You and every believer are those who are destined to mature in Me. I see every believer right now as complete in Me. However, at the same time, you are being sanctified daily when you take time to have your mind renewed by My Word. As My bride, it is up to you to ready yourself for My second coming.

You may ask, "How can I ready myself to receive My Bridegroom." Just look at how a bride readies herself for that big wedding day. She usually tries to trim down in her weight. That is what I want you to do. I want you to lay aside every weight of sin that so easily besets you.
A bride usually spends a lot of time getting her face to look beautiful for her bridegroom. I already see you as beautiful, but you become more beautiful as you look into My face daily. When you take time to seek My face, I change you from glory to glory even to shine like I shine.

A bride also works to get her wedding garment completed. The threads of your wedding garment are the very works of righteousness that you allow Me to do through you. These are just a few ways you can ready yourself for My return. Do not look at your preparation for My return as a burden. I want you daily to be just as excited about My return as a bride is about finally being One flesh with her future bridegroom.

MATTHEW 24:8; ROMANS 8:18-23; REVELATION 19:8

No comments:

Post a Comment