SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FAMILY

Those who have family are so blessed. However, there are many who have family members far away. Think of those who are fighting for your continued freedom as a nation and pray for them.
Think of those who are facing horrific trials without family support and pray for them. Think of those who have lost a father, son, mother, or other loved ones who fought for our freedom. Remember those family members who are left still on earth with the full responsibility of support and nurturing those children who remain. Think of them and pray for them.

You are so blessed to have family around you. Pray for those who do not have this support. Pray that the lonely ones will come to know that they are never alone. Those who believe in Me are set in My family. I am their Elder Brother Who loves them with an everlasting love. My Father knows their every thought and sent Me to identify with all those who are lonely. I make intercession for them continually. My Holy Spirit is the One Who is with them now. He takes everything I ever said and did and brings those things to their remembrance. He is the "Comforter," Who comforts them when they are sad and lonely. He is the "Teacher and Leader into all truth."

Convey this message to the lonely ones. I said, "I am with you always even to the end of this age." They are never alone and neither are you.

MATTHEW 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment