SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, August 12, 2011

SPLENDOR AND MAJESTY

When you see the splendor and majesty of a royal wedding on earth, you are watching things in the natural. I do not call you to observe things with your natural eyes. Yes, you are awed by what you see as a royal bridegroom speaks his vows to his bride. The beauty and regality of that ocassion is magnificent. However, I want you to open your spiritual eyes to the wedding I have planned for you. Nothing on earth compares with that wedding when I will take My bride to Myself and embrace all those who are beloved by Me. What a day that will be when you see Me face to face.

Whenever you feel like things in the natural are just overwhelming, I want you to focus on the majesty and splendor of that great day when I call all believers to join Me at My wedding feast. Take time daily to allow your holy imagination to leap to that time, and when you do everything on this earth will grow strangely dim in the light of My glory and grace.

REVELATION 19:5-9

No comments:

Post a Comment