SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ABIDING JOY

Just before I died on the cross, I said many things to My disciples at our last Passover meal together. I told them to abide in Me, abide in My Word, and abide in My love. I also told them the results that would happen in their lives if they did these three things. If you abide in Me and My Words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. My Father is glorified when you bear much fruit. You abide in My love when you keep My commandments - to love Me with all of your heart and to love others.

I spoke all of these things to My disciples and I speak these things to you today. When you abide in Me and My Word and also abide in My love, the results will be remaining joy. Your own joy will be full and I will give you My abiding joy. This joy is your strength and it is what will get you through every trial.

A good prayer to pray daily is Father, in Jesus name, I ask for You to empower me by your Holy Spirit to abide in You and Your Word and to abide in Your love.

JOHN 15

No comments:

Post a Comment