SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, June 11, 2011

REGRET

I know that as you look back on the past or even on what happened yesterday, you may have regrets. You may regret something you said or did that you thought did not please Me. You may have said something in anger that hurt someonelse. You may not have shown My love to others in your daily walk with Me.

I desire for you to have no regrets. You have probably heard the saying, "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. You are My excellent plowman and a plowman does not look back. He keeps pressing forward. I want you to set your hand to the plow and keep moving forward. Keep planting the seed of My Word. Each day is a gift to you. Use that day and allow Me to work through you. When you dwell on the past, you will not be able to fully function in the day. Trust Me to handle your future.

Rest in Me and you will have no regrets. Remember I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. That means I love you with all of My heart yesterday, today, and forever. I rejoice over you with singing, so sing with Me today.

1 CORINTHIANS 9:10; ISAIAH 28:23-29

No comments:

Post a Comment