SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, June 4, 2011

DOUBT OUT

One of the greatest strongholds your enemy wants to plant in your mind is doubt. It is natural to have doubts about Me simply because you cannot see Me. However, you do know Me and I am more real than those you see. Understand that doubt is one of the fiery doubts that the devil sends to you quite frequently. His tactic in the Garden was to first get Eve to doubt God's Word.
He was successful.

You have much more going for you now than she had. You have Me. I indwell you and I fight your battles. When those fiery darts of doubt come, simply say out loud, "Doubt out in the name of Jesus." At My name every knee has to bow and demons have to flee.

Never feel condemned when you have doubts. I understand completely the battles you face while you are on earth. Take those thoughts of doubt the moment they come to you and give them to Me. Ask Me for the gift of faith and it is My delight to give that gift to you.

MATTHEW 21:21-22; MARK 11:23-26

No comments:

Post a Comment