SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, February 21, 2011

RULING AND REIGNING

You are in training now to rule and reign with Me when I return to earth. Paul considered the many trials he went through on earth as light affliction compared to the far greater weight of glory that awaited him. He had great assurance that one day there would be a new heaven and a new earth that would be filled with My glory.

The earth right now is spinning like a top that is slowly ending its spin. When the heavens are rolled up like a scroll and and every mountain and island on earth shall be moved out of place, My life story and your life story will not end there. It will only be the beginning. Just as surely as I live all the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of My glory.

Meditate on these truths whenever you feel that your life is in a downward spin. The truth is that all those who put their trust in Me will always be moving upward to experience more and more of My glory. I am the God of all hope and when you surrender yourself fully to Me, you will never lose hope.

2 CORINTHIANS 4:17-18;ISAIAH 34:4; REVELATION 6:14; HABAKKUK 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment