SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, February 11, 2011

RESIDENCE

How you see your residence is extremely important. Most people have a place where they reside. Their place of residence is where they sleep at night, eat their meals, wash their clothes and put on fresh clothes, comb their hair, and do many other daily activities. Some people, however, have no permanent place of residence. Such was the case with Me. Many loving people opened their homes to Me, fed Me, and gave Me a place to sleep. I loved going to Bethany where Lazarus, Mary, and Martha took care of Me.

I always knew that My residence was not on this Earth. Your permanent residence also is not on this Earth. You are a citizen of heaven and an ambassador for Me on Earth. When you have this perspective, the mundane chores of life and all your possessions will pale in the light of My glory.

I desire for you to recognize My presence with you all the day long. I am your permanent residence and I also go to prepare a place for you so that where I am now, one day you will be there also. Daily I want you to rest every care upon Me. I know the hairs on your head and I want you to sit at the table that I have prepared for you. That table is laden with the fruits of My Spirit and the bread of My Word. Live every day with this perspective and you will always have complete rest for your soul.

2 CORINTHIANS 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment