SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, January 28, 2011

BUSYNESS

Busyness is a great enemy of Mine. You live in an age where everyone is busy doing something.
With the technological advancements people can even watch TV and see movies wherever they are. Many have lost the art of communication. Instead of communicating with people eye to eye, so many have their heads buried in tiny little technological machines. If the devil cannot make you overtly sin, he will see to it that you will be too busy to do kingdom work.

Time is short and the devil knows it. Make it your goal not to be so busy daily that you forget to have your quiet time with Me. It is in those times with you that I can refresh you and anoint you to do My will. In those quiet moments with Me, I will strengthen you with My joy and calm you with My peace.

Quiet your soul today and commit your works to Me. Then I will lead you to do the works I designed for you to do from the foundation of the Earth.

PROVERBS 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment