SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, November 5, 2010

REPLENISH

I designed an agricultural plan for the land of Israel. I commanded them to allow their land to rest every seventh year. During that time the soil of their fields were enriched and prepared for the next seven years of planting and sowing. Also the poor could eat whatever was produced that year and whatever was left, the beasts could eat.

I have a similar plan for the soil of your heart that will replenish your soul daily. I know that you cannot take off a whole year of work to allow Me to refresh and replenish your soul. However, you can daily allow Me to replenish you as you praise Me.

Here is the plan: praise Me seven times a day. My servant David praised Me seven times each day. You may ask, "How can I do this, I am so busy?" Praise Me when you first get out of bed. Praise Me when you drink your first cup of coffee. Praise Me at your lunch break. Praise Me at your afternoon break. Praise Me at dinner time. Praise Me when the sun goes down. Praise Me before you go to bed. This gives you seven times to praise Me. Try this beginning this week, and the soil of your heart will be replenished to receive the good seed of My Word and your soul will be refreshed.

EXODUS 23:10-11; PSALM 119:164

No comments:

Post a Comment