SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FAITH SPEAKS

One day when My name is declared, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that I am Lord. Those who fail to confess Me as Lord on Earth will see that I am King of Kings and Lord of Lords. On that day it will be too late for those who rejected Me on Earth to receive Me as their Lord. On that day many will say Lord, Lord, but I will say to them, "Depart from Me you workers of inquity. I never knew you."

There are many who speak My name, but they only have a form of religion. They deny My power and they have not received Me as Lord of their lives. I long for those who do not know Me to know Me and to believe in their hearts that I was raised from the dead and that I can empower them with My resurrection life.

Ask My Holy Spirit daily to lead you to those who will receive Me by faith. I have prepared hearts to receive Me, but their hearts will not be ignited with My resurrection power unless My truths are conveyed to them. Pray for opportunities today to share the good news that I came to save the lost. Be sensitive to My Spirit and be bold to speak what you have heard. Faith hears, faith believes, faith receives, faith acts, and most of all faith always speaks.

ROMANS 14:11; PHILIPPIANS 2:9-11; MATTHEW 7:21-23

No comments:

Post a Comment