SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PRAYER

I have chosen the vehicle of prayer to transport you into My throne room. My shed blood for you has earned you the right to come boldly into My throne room of grace to find help in time of need.

When you offer the sacrifices of praise and thanksgiving during your prayer time, you are privileged to experince My presence not only with you and in you, but also My presence on the right hand of My Father in heaven. It is there that I am seated in My resurrected body. When you pray, you also are seated with Me in that heavenly place. When you pray, you join in with the intercessions that I am making for many.

When you declare My Word in your prayers, angels are activated to help you. When you cry tears over the lost during your times of prayer, those tears are bottled up and will be poured out as blessings upon those you are interceding for. When My goodness is poured out to them in the form of blessings, they will repent.

Climb into the vehicle of prayer daily and see the results on Earth. Pray often, pray without ceasing, pray in the Spirit, and pray to the Father in My name and you will see mighty things happen as a result of your prayers.

HEBREWS 4:16; PSALM 103:20

No comments:

Post a Comment