SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, May 9, 2010

MY WILL

Willingness to do My will on Earth is all I ask of you. When you are truly willing to do My will, I will empower you by My Spirit to do it.

What is My will? When I was on Earth, I did only those things I saw the Father do and I only said those things I heard the Father say. I went about doing good and preaching in parable and in plain words all about the Kingdom of God. Now you have the same charge. You have My Holy Spirit that will accomplish the will of My Father through you. As you daily surrender your will to Me, I will enable you to walk in every good work that I created you to do from the foundation of this earth.

Everyday, lift your body, soul, and spirit up to Me and give Me your will. It is your own will that fights against My will. Remember it is My Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom and He is so pleased when you present His glorious kingdom to others. Do that today and you will be doing My will.

JOHN 5:19, 12:49; LUKE 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment