SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, August 28, 2023

CLOSE

I know your desire is to draw closer to Me day by day.  However, in the world in which you live, you have so many distractions and you hear so many sounds like the noisy traffic on the streets.

I want you to know that I have provided a pavilion for you that will drown out the worldly sounds you hear every day.  That pavilion is far away from the strife of tongues.  It is a place where you can focus on Me and the beauty of My holiness.

That pavilion can be reached very when you discipline yourself to close your ears to every sound but My voice.  This can only be done early in the morning just as the dawn breaks.  It was My practice to hear from my Father at that time, and I do want you to hear My voice first before all other voices.

PSALM 27:5, 31:20 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Linda, I would like to order one of the books you have written. The title is What Holds Me Back. Actually I would like to order 2. Can you please provide me some information on how I can get some copies? Blessings, Hugh

    ReplyDelete