SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, March 6, 2023

IGNORANT

It was My power within Peter and John that enabled them to heal the lame man by the Gate Beautiful.  When Peter and John were questioned by the high priest and others, they asked, "By what power or by what name have you done this?"  

Peter, filled by My Spirit began to speak and shared that it was in My name that he and John were able to heal this man.  

Those who questioned Peter and John were impressed by Peter's words because he spoke with boldness and clarity.  They were shocked because they knew that Peter and John were what they considered ignorant men.  My Spirit can give such boldness and wisdom to you whenever you are in a position to witness to others. Just surrender to My Spirit and He will work through you also.

ACTS 4:13 

No comments:

Post a Comment