SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, September 15, 2022

MIND

When I said in the beginning these words, "Let us create man in our image, after our likeness, mankind was destined to be like Me, My Father, and My Holy Spirit.  We are a triune being.  My Father is a spirit and I became the embodiment and exact same image of My Father. My Holy Spirit is the part of Me that dwells within you.

You are a spirit.  You live in a body, and you have a soul (mind, will, and emotions). I desire for you to display My image to those you meet along your journey on Earth. You have the opportunity daily to lift Me up when you display My love, peace, and joy to others. 

Ask My Holy Spirit to help you lift Me up. You used to sing a song, "Lift Jesus higher! Lift Jesus higher! Lift Him up for the whole world to see for if I be lifted up from the Earth I will draw all men unto Me." Let this be your song and challenge daily.

GENESIS 1:26; JOHN 12:32


No comments:

Post a Comment