SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, March 29, 2022

SIMPLE

When I walked on earth, My life was simple.  I only said what My Father gave me to say and I only did what I saw My Father do. Walking in My Spirit today is just as simple as My walk with My Father when I was on Earth.  

I have sent you My Holy Spirit to lead and guide you into all truth. Just as I was able to hear My Father's voice and then was able to speak what He wanted Me to say, you also can hear the voice of My Holy Spirit as He speaks what He wants you to say.  

Just as I was able to do the things I saw My Father do, My Holy Spirit will reveal to you the next thing He wants you to do. Commit your way, your works, and yourself to Me daily and My Spirit will daily help you fulfill every assignment I have given you.

JOHN 5:20, 30, 12:49, 15:26; PSALM 37:5, PROVERBS 16:3; ROMANS 12:1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment