SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, October 3, 2021

MOUNTAIN

Is there a mountain in your life that seems to be unsurmountable? You can praise Me today. Because of My shed blood for you there is no mountain so big in your life that you cannot conquer by My Spirit and in My strength.

When you come to Me in prayer, you are coming to Mount Zion, and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, that are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel (Hebrews 12:22-24)." 

Knowing where your prayers ascend should give you great comfort and confidence because you know that you are not alone.  A mighty assembly is joining you as you pray and most of all, you are coming to Me Who lives to make perfect intercession for you.  Rejoice!! Know that I am hearing your prayers and answering them.

HEBREWS 12:22-24; HEBREWS 17:25; PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment