SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, September 19, 2021

BLEMISH

As a teenager, you often looked in a mirror and discovered blemishes on your face. You tried to cover them so no one would see them. Blemishes are filled with infection. The treatment is to cleanse the area and keep it clean until the infection is no longer there. 

I am coming for a church that is without spot or blemish.  I know sometimes you ask, "How will this happen?"

My Word is like a mirror, and it will reveal those areas in your own life that have been infected by sin.  My blood is sufficient to cleanse those sins.  Refuse to cover your sins and just confess them to Me.  When you confess your sins to Me, I am faithful and just to forgive your sins and to cleanse you of all unrighteousness.

EPHESIANS 6:27; 1 JOHN 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment