SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, June 14, 2021

RETREIVE

It would be wonderful if you could retrieve  those things that are lost.  You may want to retrieve lost relationships, jobs or material things.  The good news is that I came into the world not only to redeem the world from sin, but also to retrieve those things you counted as lost forever.

The pandemic caused much loss.  However, I can restore many of the losses of that year.  I want you to meditate on the passage in Joel: "And I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you (Joel 2:25)."

I seek to save those who are lost, and during this harvest time, many lost souls will be retrieved by Me .  Broken relationships and broken hearts will be healed.  Continue to pray for My Spirit of wisdom and revelation to open the eyes of  the understanding of people all over the world so that they will come to know Me as their Lord and Savior.

JOEL 2:25; EPHESIANS 1:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment