SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, August 17, 2019

ADMIT

It is not easy to admit that you were wrong.  Sometimes you even have to admit that you have hurt others by your behavior.  However, My Word says to confess your sins to one another so that you may be healed.

Healing of past hurts in your own life and the lives of others that you have wounded is not easy.
What do you need to do when you know you have hurt others and even condemned yourself for doing so?

Confess you wrongdoing.  Ask those you have hurt to forgive you. Then release them to Me and pray for them.  Only I can heal their hurts. You will dig a well of discouragement in your soul if you keep replaying what you have done wrong in your mind. This is what My enemy wants you to do. Pray for them daily, and do not allow My enemy to condemn you.

JAMES 5:16


No comments:

Post a Comment