SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, May 20, 2019

CLEANING

Summer is almost here, and many people have finished their spring cleaning.  I did not have to concern myself with cleaning My dwellings because often I slept under the stars with My disciples.

Life was simple when I lived on Earth. However, there are always things that need cleaning.  The Psalmist David prayed, "Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.  Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."

David prayed this prayer after he committed murder and adultery.  I have forgiven you of all of your sins (past, present, and future).  Daily, however, allow My Spirit to search your heart and unveil anything that you need to confess to Me.  Confession opens the door for you to be aware of your own sin and places you in the position to experience the cleansing power of My blood.

PSALM 51:2, 7, 10


No comments:

Post a Comment