SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, April 12, 2019

COUNSEL

When Isaiah wrote about the Spirit of the Lord, I had not been born yet.  However, he was anointed to share exactly why I came to Earth many years later.

Isaiah wrote: "And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord:" This prophecy described the anointing that was upon Me when I walked on Earth.

Because My Spirit lives in you, this anointing can flow thru your earthly vessel when it is needed.  You may think that you could never counsel anyone.  However, whenever you are faced with the opportunity to counsel someone, ask for the spirit of counsel, and you will be amazed how you will be able to help others.

ISAIAH 11:2


No comments:

Post a Comment