SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, October 22, 2018

VOICE

So many want to learn to hear My voice.  They forget that I love to hear their voice.  I rejoice every morning when you take time to just say "Good morning" to Me.

The promise in My Word is that all My sheep hear and know My voice.  Then you may ask, "Why do so many of My beloved have a hard time hearing My voice?"  The answer is simple.  They are easily distracted.  Their minds are filled with the worries and cares of this world.

Tomorrow morning and every morning, I do not want you to leave your house without taking time to hear My voice. Quiet your soul as My servant David did.  He heard Me sing to him, and then he wrote songs to Me as he watched the sheep.  He wrote, "I stilled My soul like a weaned child."  A weaned child does not have to cry to get his mother's attention because he trusts that she will feed him solid food.  I want to feed you with solid food ((My Word) every morning, and I want to sing songs to you also. Hearken to My voice.  The word "hearken" means to "listen, listening."

JOHN 10:14,16: PSALM 131:2

No comments:

Post a Comment