SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, July 19, 2018

APPOINTMENTS

Most people have appointments that they have to keep.  There is one appointment that everyone will keep.  There is an appointed time to die.  Your days are written in My Book of Life.  It is appointed to man once to die and after that the judgment.

As you pray for your loved ones, I want you to pray that they will make that appointment to see Me face to face on time - not a day early or a day late.  Pray that you and your loved ones will finish the works that I have for them to complete.

The works for you and all who believe in Me were written before the foundation of the Earth.  Ask Me today to reveal the works for you this day.  Pray that you will not miss any divine appointments.

HEBREWS 9:27; EPHESIANS 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment