SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, October 5, 2017

ARMOR

Many of my beloved  daily cover themselves with the full armor of God described in My Word. They place the helmet of salvation, the breast plate of righteousness upon themselves.  They gird their loins with truth and put on the gospel shoes of peace.  They take up the sword of the Spirit and the shield of faith. 

This is a good prayer to pray daily, but I want My beloved to activate My armor daily by hiding themselves in Me..  I am the full armor of GodI am all truth.  I am your righteousness, I am your salvation.  I am your faith.  I am the living Word of God.  I am your peace.

Today, I want you to yield yourself to My Spirit so that you can be empowered to walk in My truths by learning and declaring My Word.  My Spirit will help you declare that your righteousness is of Me.  This will protect you from condemning words that My enemy sends you.  Thank Me for My sacrifice that provides salvation (wholeness in every area of your life). Rely on My faith within you instead of striving to have faith.  Pray about everything instead of being anxious and My peace will flood your heart and mind.

EPHESIANS 6:11-18

No comments:

Post a Comment