SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, January 1, 2017

COMPLETE

This year numerically is a very important year.  According to the Jewish calendar the year 5777 began on October 3, 2016.  You celebrated last night at 12 a.m. the beginning of the year 2017.  Numbers are important to Me.  Of course, I live in eternity where days are not counted.

The number "7", according to most, is a spiritual number that means "complete," simply because the record in Genesis states that the Earth was created in six days and on the seventh day God rested.
Jewish people celebrate the seventh day by resting and reflecting and worshiping God.

The year of 5777 and 2017 is a reminder to you that you are complete in Me, and I am the head of all principality and power.   As you lift others in prayer, I want you to pray the same prayer that Paul prayed for Epaphras, one of My servants. Pray that they will stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.  This is My highest desire for everyone who believes in Me.

GENESIS 2:2;  COLOSSIANS 2:10, 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment