SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Water

As you finally experience rain after two months of drought, I want you to be aware of the spiritual water that is available to you.  I am the living water that can quench your spirit for all eternity.  I gave the invitation at the water libation service during the Feast of Tabernacles to those who were thirsty to come to Me and drink.  I promised to give living water to those who come to Me.  I am able to supply the living water (My Spirit) that will flow from the inmost part of your being.

Thank Me today for that living water and how I have promised to pour water out on the dry ground in your life and the life of your children.  Isaiah prophesied this many years before I was on Earth.

Pray also for the latter rain that I have promised to come to water all the seeds you and other believers have planted.  There will be a great harvest of souls before I return.

JOHN 7:37-39; ISAIAH 44:3-4;JAMES 5:7; ZECHARIAH 10:1

No comments:

Post a Comment