SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, September 19, 2016

FORBEARANCE

I exhort you to forbear with others.  When you forbear with others, you are willing to patiently put up with their shortcomings. If you have difficulty forbearing with others, the fruit of My love that needs to be developed in you is self-control.

When people disagree with  you, I do not want you to take this personally.  You never have to prove your point.  Use patient restraint and refuse to argue with the person.  Simply say, "I will consider and pray about what  you have shared."

Be patient with others because often they are not on the same  page as you are.  You need the anointing of My Holy Spirit when dealing with other people.  That anointing includes the spirit of wisdom, understanding, and counsel.  Always remember, I have created you to show forth My glory in every relationship.  Also remember that the person you disagree with is of infinite value to Me.  I died on the tree and shed My blood to redeem that person from My enemy.

ISAIAH 11:2; GALATIANS 5:22-23; ROMANS 3:23-26

No comments:

Post a Comment