SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, March 7, 2016

GAIN

The word "gain" can have both a good and a bad connotation.  Very few people want to gain weight.
Even fewer want to gain trouble by continually making wrong decisions.  The gain that I want you to meditate on today is what I said in My Word about gain.

"Foe what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?".  Many want to gain riches, power, and recognition in this world, but I desire for everyone to gain what is eternal.  People who build bigger barns and hoard material things will lose them all when they die.

Pray for those today who you know are seeking to gain only what this world has to offer.  Pray that they will recognize that worldly gain is only temporary.  Pray that such people will realize that all that they have gained will be lost unless they gain My eternal gift of  the salvation that I offer them.
My servant Paul wrote: "For to me to live is Christ, and to die gain." 

MARK 8:36; PHILIPPIANS 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment