SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, February 20, 2016

GLANCE/GAZE

When you gaze at Me and glance at your problems, those problems will no longer seem impossible to solve.  I am your ever present help in troublesome times.


I know that you cannot see Me with your natural eyes, but you can not let your heart be troubled.  I told Peter to not let His heart be troubled right after I told him that he would deny Me three times.  I told My disciples that I was going to prepare a place for them, and that where I was going they also would go.


Peter and the other disciples had no idea what I was saying, but you now can understand My words.
When trouble comes, know with assurance that I will see you through every difficult situation.  Ask for My wisdom, and then ask Me to help you glance at Me with your spiritual eyes.  You will then be overwhelmed with My peace.


JOHN 14

No comments:

Post a Comment