SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, January 1, 2016

RECOMMEND

When you look at the word, "Recommend" in your English language, you can see several small words included.  The small words are "commend," "end," and "me."

This year I recommend that you come to Me and trust Me with the "end" of your story.  I do hold your future, and you can trust Me to give you a good ending to the story of your life.  I know how you refuse to read a book or see a movie that does not have a joyful, happy ending.  Rest assured that your life will end well.

It is when you trust in yourself (the "me" of your flesh) that worry thoughts will assail your mind.
Trust Me with all of your heart this year and refuse to lean on your own understanding. You will have peace of mind and heart, and joy as you come to Me and trust Me to perfect those things that you are concerned about.  I COMMEND YOU FOR TRUSTING ME IN THE YEAR OF 2016.

MATTHEW 11:28-29; PROVERBS 3:5; PSALM 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment