SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, November 20, 2015

OUTLINE

I remember how you learned to study your textbooks when you were in school.  You began to outline the chapters of the textbooks before you had a test.  This helped you to know the key points of the material you just read.

I have an outline for your life.  There are key points that you will encounter along your life's journey.  You will be tested on those key points, but never fear.  I will always supply the answers you need and the strength you need to do well on those tests.

I do test hearts, but I do not do this for My sake since I already know what is in the hearts of people.  I test your heart during trials so that you might know how much I love you and how much you can depend upon Me to help you pass those tests and trials in your life.  This is why you can count it all joy when you encounter trials in your life.

JAMES 1:2-5

No comments:

Post a Comment