SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, September 30, 2015

PACK

When I walked on Earth, I never had to concern Myself with packing.  I traveled from place to place with just the clothes on My back.  I had no back pack like most people have now days.  Mary and Martha always washed My clothes when I visited with them. 

I know that every time you are about to go on a journey, you try to make of list of everything that you need to pack.  Then you check off that list.  Instead of doing this, I have a better idea.  I know you are intently trying to hear the voice of My Spirit more each day.

The next time you pack, I want you to listen carefully to the voice of My Spirit within you.  I know what the weather will be like where you are going.  In fact, I know all the surprises that are in store for you.  I want you to just listen carefully as you begin your packing, trust Me, and I will be able to tell you exactly what to pack.  I am concerned about every thing that is a concern to you, and only I am able to perfect all of your concerns.

PSALM 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment