SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, July 4, 2015

LISTEN

I know how you enjoy hearing the gentle rain as it falls on your roof top.  It makes you feel cozy in your home, and you usually have the desire to turn on a light and read a good book.

Today as you listen to the gentle rain outside, I want you to listen to the gentle voice of My Spirit as He speaks to you.  I want you to turn on the light of the Spirit, and allow Him to reveal and enlighten your mind to understand what is written in My Word.  The best book you could ever read is My Word.

My Spirit came to comfort you, and only He has the ability to give you the cozy security of My extravagant love for you.  Enjoy this rainy day, read My Word, and allow My Spirit to rain His blessings upon you as He teaches and leads you into all the truths about Me.

JOHN 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment