SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, June 1, 2015

MEMBERSHIP

There are so many clubs, classes, and conferences that you can join.  Life is much more complicated for you today than it was for Me when I walked on Earth.  When I prayed to My Father to tell Me Who should join Me in the ministry, He told Me exactly those who would be faithful to Me. 

When the twelve joined Me, they had no fees, dues, or payments to make.  They did not realize, however, that eventually their membership with Me would cost them their lives.  I have called you also to be My disciple.  You may not have to physically die to join Me in ministry, but I do want you to reckon yourself dead daily to sin and alive to Me.

The benefits of joining Me in ministry are eternal.  Other earthly memberships pale in comparison to the membership in My eternal kingdom.  Listen carefully today to the voice of My Spirit as He leads you to share all about your eternal membership with Me with others.

ROMANS 6:11

No comments:

Post a Comment