SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, December 21, 2014

SNOW

Most everyone desires to have a white Christmas.  The beautiful, bright snow gives a glistening background to the bright Christmas lights.  Did you know that there is no show flake that is identical to another?  Every snow flake is  created uniquely just as you are created uniquely. 

When you meditate on My creative power, it should not amaze you that I even know the number of hairs on your head and I also know when every sparrow falls.  The age of knowledge that you live in with the computers and other inventions that can operate on small micro chips can help you understand more how I am able to keep up with every person on this earth. 

The fact that should amaze you even more is that I love every individual just as much as My Father loves Me.  When Father gave Me to be the perfect sacrifice to reconcile individuals to Him, He was thinking about you.  Sadly many people you know will never believe these true facts about the love My Father and I have for the whole world.  Pray for those you know who have not received Me by faith.  Pray that I will send them the gift of faith to believe that My Word is true and also that My love for them is unconditional. 

JOHN 10:17-18, MATTHEW 10:29-31

No comments:

Post a Comment