SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, October 6, 2014

Atonement.

My Jewish brethren who know Me as Messiah still observe Yom Kippur.  It is a day of reflection for them and a day when they allow Me to examine their hearts.  In fact, the ten days between the Feast of Trumpets and Yom Kippur are days of reflection.  .
 
Instruction was given in the Torah for the High Priest to only go in once a year into the Holy of Holies where he took the blood of a sacrificed animal to cover the sins of the people.  I am the "Lamb of God" Who was slain from the foundation of the world to not only cover your sins, but also to remove your sins forever.

Reflect today on the blood atonement that I provided when I bore the sins of the world in My own body to offer forgiveness of sins (past, present, and future) to all who will believe in Me.  Rejoice today because My atoning blood has purchased you the right to be in a relationship with My Father.  Look at the word "atonement" and remember today that you are at one with Me, My Father, and My Holy Spirit who all dwell within you.

1 PETER 1:18-21; JOHN 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment