SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, July 7, 2014

SPACE

I have heard some of My beloved say, "I just need some space."  I understand that life can sometimes be so overwhelming that people need to just be alone.  When those times happen in your life, I want you to remember that you are never alone.

Use that "space time" to come into My presence.  I want to minister to you during those times.  Quiet your soul and allow Me to speak to your heart.  I may have a passage from My Word to give you or simply a word of encouragement.  My Holy Spirit is the encourager and He loves to lift you up when you are down emotionally.

I live in eternity and there is no space and time with Me.  However, I am always with you every minute of the day.  I know that your finite mind can not understand My greatness, but just accept the fact that I am continually humbling Myself to look into the hearts of people.  I am the glory and the lifter of your head.  Allow Me to lift your head heavenward to behold Me.

PSALM 113:6, 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment