SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, June 9, 2014

ALLOW

When you wake up every morning, I want you to allow Me to take charge of your day.  I know that upon waking you are thinking about the many things you will have to do during the day.  Sometimes you wonder how will you ever accomplish everything.

When you put Me in charge of your day, there will be a steady flow of events in your day that will be led by My Spirit.  Trust My Holy Spirit to tell you the next thing to do.  When you commit your works to Me, My Spirit will establish your thoughts and also will allow space for Me to accomplish My works through you.

Instead of seeing the day in time segments in which you hope to get your work done, see your day as a flowing fountain of life that enables Me to quench your thirst for more of Me and also supplies all you need to bear lasting fruit for Me.

PROVERBS 16:3; PHILIPPIANS 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment