SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, May 29, 2014

REFLECTION

Time spent reflecting on your past is time well spent.  Even though faith can only work in the "now," one way to build up your faith is to reflect on the times that you have stood on My promises in faith and have seen Me fulfill My promises.

All of My promises are "yes" and "amen"when you put your full trust in Me.  Faith comes by hearing and hearing by My Word.  I exhort you to speak out loud some of the promises that I have fulfilled in your life, and then your faith will be built up enough to claim My promises in the future.

I know you have heard of the value of keeping a prayer journal. However, of equal value is keeping a promise journal.  You can begin today by writing down just a promise or two that I have fulfilled in your life today. It gives Me great joy when you reflect on what I have done in your life.

HEBREWS 11:1; 2 CORINTHIANS 1:20; ROMANS 10:17

No comments:

Post a Comment