SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, September 9, 2013

REPORTS

I want you always to believe My reports and not the reports of this world.  Most of the reports of this world are negative.  My reports are always positive.  Some of the My reports are as follows:

I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly.
I love you with an everlasting love.
My grace is sufficient to supply strength in those times that you feel weak.
I will supply all of your needs according to My riches in glory.
There is nothing to hard for Me.
I send My Word and I heal.
I always order the steps of a good man.
You are hid with Me in My Father's heart.
I am always present with you and will never leave you.
Greater am I in you than he that is in the world.
Call upon Me and I will always answer you.
I give you My peace, not as the world gives, give I unto you.
I am the bishop of your soul.
I am your hope and your ever present help in times of trouble.
I rejoice over you with singing.

These are just a few of My reports.  Meditate on these reports and add to this list today, and your soul will be filled with joy.

PHILIPPIANS 4:8 

No comments:

Post a Comment