SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PROVISION

Tomorrow will be the last day of the celebration of the Feast of Tabernacles. This was My favorite of all Feasts because I was able to be with My family under the Sukkot. When I was just about to be betrayed, My brothers wanted Me to go up with them to Jerusalem to celebrate this Feast. My brothers even mocked Me and urged Me to go and show miracles in Jersusalem. They did not believe that I was their Messiah. I did go up, but I went secretly.

I stood on the outside in the shadows while My family enjoyed their meals under their Sukkot. I know the sadness and the rejection people experience when they feel like they are on the outside looking in at those who have family and friends. I came for the lonely and rejected. I came to heal their broken hearts.

Today, pray for those you know who have broken hearts. I can provide everything they need. I am their provision. I can supply their financial, emotional, and spiritual needs. Encourage those who lack in any way and direct them to focus on Me instead of their problems. I will then be able to lift them to a higher place in Me. I am the glory and lifter of their heads.

JOHN 7; PSALM 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment