SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, July 8, 2011

RECKON

The word, "reckon," is an accounting term that means to settle and account. When Paul exhorted you to reckon yourself dead to sin and alive in Me, he was urging you to remember that I have settled your account with My Father when I died on the cross for your sins. I became sin for you so that you now are the righteousness of God in Me.

You are hid in Me and when My Father sees you, He sees My righteousness in you. When you understand that I am in you and that you are in Me, you will not have a problem with your flesh. As long as you are focused on Me and the righteousness that I have freely given to you, you will never be subject to the devil's condemnation and accusations. The devil wants you to be conscious of yourself and the ways you sin daily. I want you to be conscious of only Me.

Whenever your flesh wants to be resurrected, say out loud, "My righteousness is of Jesus Christ." When you speak this truth out loud, the devil will have no place in you and no power over you. Remember always that I defeated the devil on the cross.

ROMANS 6:11; COLOSSIANS 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment