SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, September 2, 2024

TELL

There are many things that are being published that do not tell the truth.  My Word is truth and My Spirit is the Spirit of truth.

I am truth itself. There are so many lies being told over your media and even in churches.  Pray diligently against these seducing spirits and lying spirits that are causing many to believe lies.

Pray for My truths to be voiced by My remnant church in such a way that powers and principalities in the spiritual realm will be pulled down.  Publish with the voice of thanksgiving My mighty works.

PSALM 26:7

No comments:

Post a Comment