SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, January 13, 2017

INSIGHT

Insight is the ability to see and understand clearly the inner nature of things.  It is My Holy Spirit Who can reveal to you how things work in the spiritual realm all around you.  Few understand that daily they are surrounded by a cloud or host of witnesses.  Those witnesses see every thing you do and hear everything you say.

The witnesses around you are both good an evil.  I have assigned special angels to you to help you.  They stand ready to come to your aid whenever you call on My name or declare My Word.  The evil witnesses are demonic spirits who observe also what you do and say.  They are looking for weaknesses in your flesh so that they can be successful in tempting and seducing you to give in to one or more or your lusts.

These true facts could disturb those who do not have the insight to know that I am in charge of all principalities and powers and that there are two thirds more angels than demons who are in the spiritual realm.  Pray for all those who believe in Me to understand that I am able to win every battle they experience when they release their daily lives into My hands.

HEBREWS 12:1; 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment